Robert H. Forsman Jr.
Sugar Hill, GA
What About Bob?
I am a Mad Scientist for Ericsson. My team creates prototypes to evaluate technology for future products.
- August 2010 - visualizing DVD layout
- July 2008 - I don't know who Wilberg Breader is, and I
have even less clue why my picture is being associated with that name.
- March 2005 - Attention Bond
Mechanism appears to be dead. It's a shame; if it weren't for the
need to implement micropayments, I think it would have ruled. SMTP
continues its spiral into irrelevance.
- March 2005 - I installed Linux on a
ZV5000. I'm not sure I'd choose this laptop if I had it to do
over again. Whoever integrated the touchpad should get a kick in the
- DooM 3
- May 2004 - In 1969 Fred Hampton was assassinated by the Chicago police.
- April 2004 - Software with a good user interface is hard to
make. A good user interface shrinks the secondary market for
consulting services. Free software that is easy to use won't feed any
of its contributors.
I am the source of authority for gainesville.fl.us.
Subdomain registrations are free.
I'm a contributor to the Free
Widget Foundation. I am an alumni of the Netrek project.
Cool Web Stuff I do
Free Software I Have Written
Previous Projects and Other dabblings
(which I have pretty much abandoned)
Roughly from most recent to oldest
- Silly Mud
- xpilot (1.3.1ufl has grenades)
- XConq 5.5 (7.0 was supposed to replace it quickly, sorry for the bugs)
- empire 0.9.x and the GEET (god, that was a LONG time ago)
Robert Forsman / <email@example.com>
Not at all associated with
Purple Frog Software
Well, maybe a little.